A Bunch of Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me
I recently realized that I have been blogging for quite some time under the name of Zoso Lights, and most people don't even know where the name came from. Sorry to disappoint, but I don't even really know where it came from, so I can't really answer that one for you. BUT! I'm sure you have wondered at some point or another, "Who is this weirdo, Suzanna, that blogs on Zoso Lights?" And if you haven't, then you're about to receive the answer anyway!
I figured it would be fun to tell y'all a little bit about myself in the form of (lots of) short facts you probably have no desire to know about me! So, here we go!
- My favorite food is spaghetti, although I rarely eat it.
- I'm the biggest animal lover. All animals, contrary to the belief that my obsession begins and ends with cats.
- My favorite colors are orange and purple, and have been my entire life. (Although I never wear or use either of those colors for things).
- My family is Mexican, so I grew up on real, authentic, homemade Mexican food, and eat it at least 2-3 times a week. (Now that I don't live at home I have to have Americanized Mexican food and it doesn't compare).
- I love Transformers. Of course the cartoon, but the movies too.
- My favorite animal is a Moose, but I am equally obsessed with deer and goats.
- I can't see farther than two feet if I take my glasses off.
- I'm in love with California.
- I'm lactose-intolerant, gluten-intolerant, and can't have most things with soy in them.
- Since I was little, I have been obsessed with office supplies.
- I drink coffee like water (but you already knew that, right?).
- When I was little I lived in Poland for a short period of time.
- I played the violin for 9 1/2 years and the cello for 5 years.
- Top 5 favorite (music) artists: Tim McGraw, Tom Petty, Yellowcard, Mumford & Sons, John Mayer.
- I LOVE love love love fresh mint and use it for all different things around the house.
- I've been to more concerts than I can count, and in high school my best friend and I used to follow bands on tour. (Lol. What were we thinking?)
- Triple digit weather is my favorite.
- I've been an entrepreneur since I was the littlest, selling pages I colored in my coloring book.
- My favorite show of all time is Gossip Girl. I've watched it eight times through from start to finish, and have started on the ninth.
- I skipped second grade.
- Camping and being outside is my favorite.
- I love to travel, and my list of states/countries I have visited is getting longer every year!
- I was a vegetarian for two years, and still have a hard time eating meat.
- I'm an eco-nerd. You know, like "Save the trees!" kinda thing, without the tree hugging.
- When I first started college, I was an environmental science major.
- I am a HUGE Shia LaBeouf fan. Always have been, always will be.
- I own two guitars, but don't know how to play. (I also have a Uke, but I can kind of play that.)
- I get sentimentally attached to the dumbest and most random things, so I can never get rid of anything (it's a problem).
- Wildflowers (and sunflowers) are my absolute favorite.
- After Cinderella, Almost Famous is my favorite movie. (And Lords of Dogtown is a close runner up!)
- When I was 12, I saved up my money and bought myself a golf cart.
- I love leather and leather goods, neutral colors, and simplistic design.
- My favorite stores are Madewell and Anthropologie.
- All of the glasses in our apartment are mason jars. (And I hoard coffee mugs.)
- Obviously a massive Harry Potter fan (DUH!).
- I recently chopped off 18+ inches of my hair to donate.
- I've always been slightly obsessed with flags.
- I LOVE roller coasters (and RollerCoaster Tycoon, hello!)
- All I want to do is move to Montana.
There you have it, a bunch of random facts to help you get to know me a little better. Curious about something I didn't list? Ask me in the comments!
Now, tell me something random about yourself!