Felicity Jane Maggie Kit | August 2016
Please note: I am on the Felicity Jane creative team and received this kit for free for creative team purposes, not including this post. All opinions are my own and I will only promote products I know, use, and love. Thank you for supporting the partnerships that make this space possible.
If you follow me on Instagram, you probably know that I was recently selected to be a member of the 2016/2017 Felicity Jane Creative Team! To say I'm excited is a bit of an understatement.
I just received my first kit, the August Maggie Kit, and I can't wait to share a little look with you!
6 FJ exclusive double sided patterned papers
- Colored floral | painted stripes
- Cantaloup gingham | wood geometric
- Heart | blue stripe
- Melon dot | black & white floral
- Black & white dot | multi colored stripe
- Coral stripe | journaling cards
3 double sided colored cardstocks
- 12 x 12 light pink | melon
- 12 x 12 light blue | dark blue
- 12 x 12 cantaloup | coral
- Exclusive 4x6 stamp set [packaged in an Avery Elle stamp pocket for convenient storage]
- Exclusive paint dipped wood alphabet
- Exclusive wood shapes
- Exclusive vellum shapes
- Exclusive flair
- Exclusive cut apart sheet [on sticker stock]
- Exclusive silicone charms
- Multicolored tissue confetti
- 3 white doilies
I love the fun colors in this kit and the little silicone charms are just adorable! This kit has also introduced me to a new love: flair. I've never been a fan of flair, I just didn't like the way they looked. After seeing the flair in this kit, I've decided I had never found the right ones - that's why I wasn't a fan. They are SO cute and I can't wait to use them in projects!
I can't wait to share the projects I make with this beautiful kit! Be sure to follow along on Instagram to see even more of the Maggie kit and how I use it.