Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015
I can't believe it's already 2015! Time flies when you're having fun (or are crazy busy with school, work, business, and blogging). I was presented with the most incredible opportunities in 2014, and before the New Year even came around, I could tell 2015 would be even better! I just wanted to say a quick (and HUGE) thank you to everyone that supported me, my blog, and my business in 2014. Without you, I wouldn't be anywhere close to where I am. A second HUGE thank you to my bestie Whitney for making Noodoso, Coffee Scout, and The Creatives Club as pretty as they are!
A Quick Overview of 2014 (the good and the bad)
Something good always comes from something bad, so in 2014 I...
- Started The Creatives Club and watched it grow into something I had never even dreamed of
- Re-launched this space (still Zoso Lights at the time) with a new look and perspective on blogging
- Met my bestie Whitney and one of my closest friends Sarah
- Was in the hospital for a week, was diagnosed with two diseases, and spent countless hours sick in bed - BUT I also started learning how to manage and control these things better than ever before
- Worked with amazing companies including TOMS and Tiny Prints
- Launched Coffee Scout
- Started a new hobby (that I am having SO much fun with) and hope to grow into something more
- Hit 1000 followers on Instagram (before the purge). I know numbers are just numbers, but it's still an exciting personal accomplishment!
- Lost my job after my position was dissolved, and found a new job that works amazingly well with my health/school schedule/business/blog!
- Started adventuring more often
- And SO much more!!
Looking ahead at 2015
In 2015 I...
- Will be graduating, after 5 long years, with my degree
- Have tons of collaborations with brands and bloggers planned
- Will make my first sale from my new Esty shop (SURPRISE!!!!)
- Hope to continue to grow Coffee Scout and The Creatives Club
- Want to take more photos and go on more adventures
- Want to meet more local creatives
- Will celebrate my 3rd anniversary with my amazing guy!
- Will spend more time with my best friend in the world, Ali!
- And TONS more!
What do you have planned for 2015?