Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016
It feels like just yesterday we were welcoming 2015. How the heck is it already 2016?! I said it last year and I'll say it again now - this year was an absolute whirlwind and beyond my wildest expectations! I'm a creature of habit, so I'm going to keep this the same as last year and share everything that happened in 2015 (good and bad), look ahead to 2016, and a few goals I'm setting for both my personal and by blog/business life. Before diving into the good, bad, and everything in between I want to take a minute to thank every single person that has supported me, my blog, and all my endeavors this year. You've made me one (incredibly) happy and lucky girl, and I still can't believe I get to do the things I do each day. Gratitude simply doesn't describe how I feel, but it sure is a start!
A quick overview of 2015 (the good and the bad)
The good this year definitely outweighed the bad, but everything is a learning experience. In 2015 I...
- Moved to Pasadena with Cody and met a TON of new and amazing people
- Got to spend SO much time with my best friend in the world (now that we live 30 minutes apart instead of 6 hours)
- Hosted a handful of blogging events that were so much fun
- Struggled with my autoimmune disease and depression, which helped me learn SO much about myself and the things that are important to me
- Got to be there to share my sister's special day as she married her best friend
- Graduated with my bachelor's degree
- Drank a TON of delicious coffee! (Of course)
- Became an aunt!!
- Traveled like a crazy lady and explored this country SO much
- Attended a bunch of fun blogging events and met so many kind and generous people
- FINALLY got to visit my bestie and hang out in the same state!!!
Looking ahead at 2016
In 2016 I...
- Will continue to travel to new (and old places) places
- Become a Tia! AHHHHH!!!
- Have so many fun brand collaborations planned
- Will celebrate 4 fun-filled, loving, and definitely sometimes annoying years with Cody (HAHA!)
- Can't wait to see all the fun opportunities that come my way!
A few goals
- Be more productive and less busy
- Continue creating a smooth routine that works for me
- Learn to say no to things and opportunities
- Cooke more! - I LOVE cooking, but don't do nearly enough of it!
- Keep my work space more organized
- Read more blogs. Something I love doing, but somehow lost the time for.
- Make more time to have fun and enjoy life!
Again, thank you all for reading Noodoso and for your continued support. Whether you're a long time reader, a new reader, or just someone that pops by every once in a while, you've helped make my day(s)! If there's anything specific you would love to see more of here on Noodoso, leave it in a comment below or shoot me an email. I'm always looking to create content that is fun and that you guys will love reading (as much as I love making it)!
Happy New Year!